A to Z

I started writing at the beginning of the year. And another friend started writing after me. And then another friend took after us. Writing is the best thing ever. Dreamers we are. Why don't dreams simply fall in our laps? The movie rockstar was based on one idea- only after you're hurt will the true artist come out in you. Maybe it's true. When I'm in total bliss, I cannot really write much. Irony of life, because I find writing beautiful. And how can you lose something beautiful when you are in bliss ? How does it make that bliss real?

Some people are busy updating their blog posts. It feels nice to see they have found their outlet. And you can barely understand their random behaviour.

When loved people chose to ignore you. They devalue you. Demean you. No matter what the reason is. It is not something you deserve. It shouldn't be forgiven. And you carry on your daily life wondering what happened and eventually not caring. Putting that strong face. And later realizing, it is all so stupid. People are so stupid. And you surely stop and wonder why would they would not budge. Some people really have a heart of metal. That doesn't break.

I have learnt one thing. Nothing is permanent in life. But everyone deserves a period of happpiness or peace where they can settle their minds. Think for themselves and be in a better position to decide. Life should be kind.

Recently, something happened which made me realize about someone else's situation. It made me empathize but I don't care. Because some people are busy acting too smart for themselves.They think they are too cool and isolating others will make them cooler. They can continue to be in that state. Forever.

Going to work has become a chore.They say love your work. But you know no matter how much you love your work, your job simply can't be about the 'work you do'. It requires people too. Because life is to live no. Feel happy. Laugh. Enjoy. And not be a machine.

Earlier I used to listen to songs on my way to work. Zone yourself out and dream of another world. I don't do it anymore. Mumbai has a lot of rush. And phoren has no one you can come home too. Messed up life we have.

You know those innocent minds. Minds of kids or minds of grown up innocents. Who innocently dream. And then they become a case. Everyone has suggestion on how they should be. But you know, no one can say why they do certain things.And how they should be.

So innocent kids, when you mar their psyche. They change completely you know. They don't know what to do.They don't know what to accept or reject. Because they are busy grappling one injury when life hits them with another. And decsion making can get very poor when you are hurt you know.

Andy Dufreen says, "Hope is a good thing Red". Sometimes I understand why Red says, hope is no good. But, I don't understand why Dufreen believes otherwise at all.

************************

While putting these stars I realized, negative emotions only bring out the worst in you. Everytime, I thrived negative feelings for my enemy, it backfired. Even if I had strong reasons to prove I'm right. I try to fight those demons. I wish they'd stay away.

Oppression is no good. You oppress a soul. You make the genius disappear.Slowly, steadily, you see the spark die. I ask why make them shine at all, if you want them to be oppressed and gain nothing at all. Is it for a deeper impact of pain? Does pain have beauty? Does it add to nature? Why would anyone oppress or abuse you? Why would someone fill so much fear in you, that it becomes your way of living and soon you realize you don't have a life. Soon you realize that every step you take is bound by chains and every different step you take is an act of rebellion which slowly liberates you. And gives you little happiness.Which is stupid and ironic again. Why have chains and not have the whole happiness in the first place?

I wonder why my laptop bag is so heavy. Carrying it to work everyday is a task.And so are the unseen other thoughts you have to carry.

I took a test recently that said I am 'exceptionally big hearted'. 'Haha' I would say. I am behaving like such a big jerk these days. 'Exceptionally jerk-headed.'

Clarity and peace.Where art thou. And better decision making. And lady luck. And Midas. There is a huge party at my home. You are all invited. Attendance is compulsory.

Comments

  1. Huge party at your home! Midas is sure gonna come and touch thy heart, but wait. You already have a heart of gold ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heart of gold ka kya karun Meghu.. Need bank balance of gold! :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts