Ek aur post !

Wow. What a year it has been. Weird. People. Places.This blog.

It's August. I have been waiting for August for several months now. With a great deal of longing. It could be because of many reasons. Some of them being- chilling, hanging out with friends, meeting people and enjoying. Yeah, sounds stupid. But that's how life has been. Long story.

I have realized, I put a great deal of myself into things I want in life. Even when they are simple little things. If they matter to me, I waste all of myself in them. Probably, this is why I have a rich feeling of things. Happiness or sadness. And this is why I want to find something in life, worth wasting myself on.

But, I have stopped thinking. I have a tendency to fall in that trap. It's not good for me. 

***********

I'm so terrible at bargaining. I cannot. I find it wierd. I need to learn. I'm bad at tipping too. Not because I don't want to tip. But because I feel it is an act of sympathy or something. Like tip the waiter out of sympathy. Nobody needs your sympathy you know.They respectfully earn. I could be terribly wrong at this. But everytime I'm at a restaurant, I don't know if I should tip or not. And if yes, I don't understand how a few 'chillars' or ten-twenty bucks help the waiter at all. But again, I could be wrong.

***********
I wish I could update my blog often. I think I'm doing decent though.

Work is tough these days, Mostly because I'm lazy. I think. 

***********
I saw rainbow cake hogging my facebook wall. And ever since had my eyes on it. And then later had my teeth in it. Yes! I ate it. It's nice only. But one time eat-ich.

Photo!




I got my laptop skin. My team-mate helped me put it on perfectly. Maza aa gaya!

Photo!



***********

I think I need a vacation. Maybe my Ladakh trip, that got squashed due to other life events. Need to take some spirit from my friend who inspite of breaking her leg, pestered me to resurrect our trip idea. Coming to you Priyaaa!!!


Comments

  1. Let's go there aishuu..Ladakh calling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skin bahuu bhaaaaaaaaaaari hai!! Typewriter, a la classic :D :P (y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meghajee: Yayyyyyyy !! Kabhi aakar dekho toh reality mein.Meri hi office mein kaam karti hon na? :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts