Ranjish hi sahi....

Last one week has been a whirlwind journey. So many lows and so many highs. Let's just say I couldn't catch hold of the minutes or the hours or the days. Time just flew by. Can I say that I still have control? I don't think so. Not yet.

But one does tune into their favourite songs, to lose a sense of time and in this pursuit I discovered a beautiful ghazal sung by the very famous Mehdi Hassan and written by Ahemad Faraaz that goes as below:-



रंजिश ही सही दिल ही दुखाने के लिये आ

Ranjish hi sahi dil hi dukhaane ke liye aa
(le
t it be anguish, come still at least to torment my heart)



आ फिर से मुझे छोड़ के जाने के लिये आ
aa phir se mujhe chhod ke jaane ke liye aa

(come, even if to leave me again)

If you are in the mood for soulful music that holds the universe together for you in those few minutes, click play on either of the two that you prefer. Thank me later.

Original Sung by Mehdi Hassan




Recreated by Papon




Comments

Popular Posts