Lessons Learnt

Last one week was a mess. A mess at work. Too many things falling on my head and no help from anywhere. Bitter friendship making things worse. Snapping at people and not being at my best. Now when I look back I could've handled things better, if I had changed my perspective towards things. Just a simple change in perception.

Someone told me the world is not your utopia. It hit me hard. It was not helpful. Skill development at work.Yeah right, things I don't want to know. I just knew one thing. I had to fix everything by end of one week.Which I did.

Reflecting on things, I did learn a lot. Maybe my friend was right. And I have some new resolutions at hand. They say what does not challenge you doesn't not help you grow. It's true. I just need to correct one thing. I will do it next week. When the going gets rough, you double the mantle and come back harder. Yes. That's the plan. So, yeah, when I look back I could've handled things another way, but I'm okay now. Prepared and more self-reliant.

Patience I need to gain. It is said the lesson does not go away until you learn it. So, learn it. These must be lessons.

Akshay Kumar is so awesome. I watched him on the Anupam Kher show on Colours and I realized why I love him. Such a positive man, I connect with him.

There is nothing to be sad about. Like Braney Stinston says,when you get sad, stop being sad. and start being awesome.

Life is cool only and Khoobsurat is nice movie. And Fawad <3

Sab kuch mast hain ab kya likhe? Ache gaane suno bas, Jaise Queen movie ke..

Auron se kya, Khud hi se
pooch lege raahein.
Yahin Kahin, Maujon mein hi,
Dhoond lege hum
Kinaare..

Khud hi toh hain hum..
Kinaare..

Kaise hoge kam
Kinaare..

Khud hi toh hain hum..
Kinaare..

:)

 -Merci.

Comments

Popular Posts