Because change is inevitable

It is funny how life changes slowly. How things around you change.And how you end up changing yourself.
Life is a test or a struggle, so do people say. Must be right. But then, people say a lot of things. It is even stranger how, when you are younger you are so sure of everything. But as days pass by, you're full of doubts about everything happening around.

**********************

The past few weeks have been very hectic for me. One can say I almost have no social life .I commute a long way to work and in the evening crash back home to sleep. Sounds simple. But that's not all I do when I get home.I always end up having other assignments which I need to finish. And these aren't mundane tasks.They require energy and creativity. I cant gather any brains to do them well. Nevertheless, they have to be done.So, I do them. After dinner. Or before dinner.And, then sleep, all dead. Wake up.Repeat.

No, this is not a rant post.Life is not monotonous.It is a little hectic with no time for self.

**********************

It was my birthday recently. All those people who would wish me ten years ago, wished me yet again this time.It is heartwarming. Having people who don't need Facebook to remember your birthday. And distance doesn't matter either.
                                                 
 **********************

Talking about change.Yes, I have changed. Change is not bad.It is only essential to be in-charge. And to be yourself and express. Expression is something I have learnt over the years. Which reminds me, I haven't written a poem for long. Plus, I guess, I should begin Mobius Strip.There is so much to be written about.

 **********************

Let me end it with this.You always cut the branch that spreads the poison and save the rest of the tree.
                                                                                                 

Comments

Popular Posts