Sachin retires. I'm lucky enough to witness it.


Sachin Tendulkar recently retired from International cricket. Being a huge fan, plus never having watched a Test match live in a stadium, I was very keen on getting a ticket of his final match at Wankhede. Me, along-with a few other like-minded souls got down to ticket hunting like scavengers, keeping our eyes open at every word being spoken about ticket availability for the match. Kyazoonga had to obviously crash. I was one of the participants of the craze :P
However, finally, a friend arranged for tickets (bless him) and lo! behold ! dream comes true !!

I had to wake up very early and travel all the way to CST for the D-day.Share cabs were arranged at the station and I had people coming all the way from Madhya Pradesh, only to watch Sachin play, as company. "Phew! This is big ", I thought to myself.

Needless to say the atmosphere and fervour in the stadium was crazyy and maddening! Also, Sachin stood right in front of our stand and fielded there all day. Paisa vasool ;)

Enough of yakking.Let the pictures do the talking.

A West Indies supporter.Crazy fan.

Match on.

Sachin.

Sachin.

Sachin again.

Games they play.

Lap of honour.



 To top it all, post match I get to see Dravid, Ganguly and Laxman. All the men who matter, together, on the  same day.Double paisa vasool  :D :D :D


Ganguly and Dravid.

Laxman and Dravid.



16th November 2013. Good Day :D

Comments

Popular Posts