Happy April

April is a funny name for a girl. Isn't it? Yet, I remember a movie in which the protagonist was named April. Or was it a book?

April is the most positive month  this year. Or so, I have declared. But May will be even better. And so on and so forth. This is mainly because things have changed and the dice has been rolled.

*********
I have finally finished a course at Coursera and I feel so proud about it. Two months- all lectures, all assignments. Happy ! :D I'm soon off to taking up another course which is so darn interesting. I have to mention Dr. Charles Severance from University of Michigan is awesome. I think I'm gonna join twitter and leave a message for him.

I will be off to Ladakh soon. Because nothing like the mountains right? Plus, its been a long pending dream.

I was reading an article about how you can change your own life and make it awesome. They say you should remove toxic thoughts, toxic relationships and toxic people from your life. I feel I simply need silence. Silence solves everything.

The song Aisha from the Sonam Kapoor movie named Aisha, is very nice. Also, it's my name. So, its very nice. Ayesha or Aisha means 'someone who always stays happy.' Also, it is originally the name of a lady who serves as a role model for many. So, I guess I have a lot to take inspiration from.
Someone once told me, my name is so beautiful. It has no hard sounds. Yeahhh, I guess they were right. :P

Okay, enough of narcissism.

**********

I recently went shopping at Fabindia and picked up awesome stuff. Their collection is always good. So is W. They have awesome stuff too. I also went to this place called Myo Thai Spa. Their foot spa was awesome and  they are having this 1 spa-1 free scheme all throughout April. So basically you pay for one spa and get another one free. Take a friend and split the bill. Or take your sibling and pay for one. But definitely go for it! Its awesome. :D And yeah, you deserve it.

                                                                         **********

Since we are in such a good mood let me ask you something. Aren't romantic songs so awesome? Who doesn't enjoy them once in a while? Bringing out the true emotion of living beings - love. Transporting you in a new world while you listen to them. That feeling :)

Let me name a few songs I particularly like- Pehli nazar mein( Race),  Tum se hi ( Jab We Met) and Hoshwalon ko Khabar kya( Sarfarosh). I find all of these songs so beautiful and they have a mesmerizing quality to them.

I was busy browsing pages on the internet when  the legendary Jagjit Singh sang in the background,

" Unse nazrein kya mili, roshan fizaaein ho gayi,
  Aaj jaana pyaar ki, jaadugari kya cheez hain"

Doesn't your heart light up when he sings that? Or you burst into a private smile? Tell me how many of you haven't felt like that even once in your life for anyone? Even for a moment? I would like you to share your experiences or thoughts on this to me. Yes, for the first time on my blog I'm calling for an interaction.(:P)  Do you agree? Let me know. For any soul out there who hasn't felt like this ever, " dude you haven't lived ok?"

Anyway, I personally think this song is legendary. Though, to each his own.


                                                                        **********

So, its Throwback Thursday today. Thank God it's Friday Tomorrow. And then weekend rolls in, so we're all happy. Yay.

Enough for the rambles.




Comments

Popular Posts