The Lazy Post

I am currently on a short vacation, thanks to an extended weekend. Yet, I want more holidays. Sitting here, writing this post I'm having a feeling that I should simply quit my job and go backpacking or live in the hills. Several times I have been told that I would get bored in the hills, but I keep hoping that one day it would be true. To have a house over a hill.

Laziness is a wondrous frenemy that has taken my side. I am spending the most lazy days of my life.I occassionally dream of freedom. Freedom is really a struggle. Always been. I dream of waking up when I feel like or flying in the night.(Okay, I just made pav bhaji and returned.So where were we? Let's continue..)

So, yes. I want to be able to do whatever I want whenever I feel like. With no permissions, no hassles.It seems like a dream. Will it ever come true? I don't know. Like Sheldon says ,"Why hast thou forsaken me, O diety whose existence I doubt?" 

Speaking of which The Big Bang Theory Season 8 has begun and I'm following it. The characters of the show are undergoing many changes and the show in itself is simply picking up on its comedey quotient. It is definitely in no comparison to its earlier seasons( esp. the fabulous season 7) as of now, but it would be too early to jump to this conclusion considering only 3 episodes have been rolled out. Penny has cut her hair short and I don't like it at all. It gives her a very serious look which kills the show somehow.

"Take the time to  make some sense of what you wanna say and cast your words upon the waves."

I saw Haider recently and its masterclass. Must watch I say.

I am tired of sitting in this chair. And then on that sofa. And then lying elsewhere. Watching shows on my laptop. Such a workaholic vacation I must say.

My office whatsapp group is buzzing with messages. I skim through them. Who will type in? Not today man. No.

Now I have to move from here to my bed. And the battery of  my phone is so low. I'm staring at it now. It won't charge that way though. Pretty sad.

It's okay. Have fun people. Nite!

Comments

Popular Posts